For existing reservoirs, MBAL provides extensive matching facilities. Realistic production profiles can be run for reservoirs with or without history matching.
Reservoir Engineering Tool
- Material Balance
- Monte Carlo Simulator
- Decline Curve Analysis
- 1D model
- Tight Gas
This incorporates the classical use of Material Balance calculations for history matching through graphical methods (like Havlena-Odeh, Campbell, Cole etc.). Detailed PVT models can be constructed (both black oil and compositional) for oils, gases and condensates.
Furthermore, predictions can be made with or without well models and using relative permeabilities to predict the amount of associated phase productions.
- Multi Tank Variable PVT with Depth
- Determine Components of Reservoir Energy
- Visualise the Parameters that Impact Performance
Forecast Well and Reservoir Performance
- Forecast Using Rate Schedule or Well and manifold pressure schedule
- Set well and global constraints:
- At well and field level
- Determine when wells will water out
- Forecast pressure decline, producing GOR
- The long term effects of completion decisions on compression, gas/water injection, gas recycling
- Black oil
- Fully Compositional
- Compositional Tracking