System Reservoir Drilling Fluid (RDF for its acronym in English) FAZEPRO combines the advantages of both drilling invert emulsion systems such as water-based systems. Provides the low filtering, high-speed penetration and excellent stability of oil-based fluid, along with easy cleaning and dispersion / dissolution of plaster of water-based counterpart.
FAZEPRO system is exceptional because it is the only invert emulsion fluid may change from a state oil-wetting to wetting by water with a simple decrease in pH. To simply adjust the pH of the solution groundbreaking or completion brine, the plaster is transformed from a state oil-wetting to wetting by water.
FAZEPRO is a system fluid RDF invert emulsion drilling designed for both open hole completions as well coated.
Features of FAZEPRO DRILLING FLUID
- Performance of oil-based drilling
- Clean water-based
- The repeal of the oil-wetting can be easily reversed by changing the pH
- Package of stable chemical
- Obtaining water-wetted surfaces after changing the pH
- Good shale inhibition
- Tailored formulations
Benefits of FAZEPRO DRILLING FLUID
- Drilling faster, stable wellbore
- Easier to clean
- Reduced waste generation
- Environmentally acceptable
- Improved production rates
- Cleaning can be done through gravel packs in open hole
- Less expensive remedial treatments
- Not required for injection wells backflow