- Comprehensive body of knowledge readily accessible by anyone needing technical information related to the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Sophisticated concept-based search engine optimized for researching technical issues across diverse society collections
- One place for industry professionals to find answers to technical questions. By bringing together documents from many organizations, customers may discover resources from places they wouldn’t ordinarily look
- Broad range of materials is consistent with today’s multi-disciplinary work teams
Background of OnePetro
OnePetro currently contains more than 85,000 documents, with more being added frequently.
The following organizations currently have their technical documents available through OnePetro:
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- International Society for Rock Mechanics (ISRM)
- Offshore Technology Conference (OTC)
- NACE International (corrosion engineers)
- Petroleum Society of Canada (PETSOC)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA)
- The Society of Underwater Technology (SUT)
- World Petroleum Council (WPC)
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is operating OnePetro on behalf of the participating organizations. SPE provides the computers and technology on which OnePetro operates and provides Customer Service support.