Ultimately a significant cost savings can be realized when performing simple well interventions such as back flushing sanded wells, installation of insertable downhole pumps, fishing broken rods, changing or servicing driveheads and stuffing boxes, routine production flushes, and assisting coiled tubing services, can all be completed using a flush by service rig.
Flush by service rigs are not able to perform workovers involving the tubing string.
Flush-By Services improve well production by performing multiple downhole tasks including:
- Fixing rod breaks and packing leaks
- Flushing sanded-off or waxed-off wells
- Changing pumps and drive units
- Polish rod changes
- Stuffing box changes
- Well flushes, loads and circulation work
- Various well trouble shooting